What are facials?
Facials are a popular spa treatment that cleanses, exfoliates, and moisturizes the skin. Your facial should begin with a consultation, where you can tell your esthetician about any concerns. They may also ask you about any medical conditions, skin problems, your skin routine, diet, and water intake, etc. You will be offered some type of body wrap or robe and then lie on a facial bed. The esthetician will wrap your hair with a towel or headband and then begin the facial by cleansing your skin.
What happens next?
Once your skin is clean and make up has been removed, the esthetician will analyze your skin. Based on your skin type, they will choose products and treatments in consultation with you. The next steps vary depending on the type of facial. They can involve a steam treatment, which uses a machine to direct warm steam toward your face. Some people choose to have extraction, which is the removal of blackheads and whiteheads. However, this can be uncomfortable to sensitive skin. Facials also feature various methods of exfoliation. This can involve a gentle facial scrub, an enzyme treatment, or a chemical peel.
All Facials include Neck & Décolleté
Facials have many benefits. Beyond providing a relaxing experience, facials should have a positive effect on skin.
- Clean the skin
- Remove blackheads and whiteheads
Facials can help improve dry skin, especially in winter, and oily skin in the summer. Regular treatments can help promote healthy skin care habits that lead to fewer breakouts and firmer, younger looking skin.
Certain treatments can also help improve skin tone or reduce wrinkles. (However, facials cannot treat severe skin issues, and estheticians may suggest you seek a dermatologist in these cases.) Estheticians can also give you more information about your skin type and recommend products to use at home. Using the proper daily cleanser and moisturizer can help you maintain the results of your facial longer.
- Signature Facial A deep pore cleansing and restoring facial with anti-inflammatory plant extracts. This treatment will leave your skin feeling balanced and well hydrated.
- Signature Facial with Microdermabrasion Skin resurfacing with gentle exfoliation for the treatment of fine wrinkles, sun damage, acne scars and mild hyper pigmentation. Unlike crystal-based technology, the Diamond Tone improves skin texture and luminosity while achieving glowing skin with a dewy, smooth texture. Best results with a series of 5 treatments.
- Ultimate Facial Combination of deep pore cleansing, microdermabrasion, oxygen infusion, led-light therapy to stimulate the collagen and elastic growth complemented by brow threading and shaping.
- Microdermabrasion Skin resurfacing with gentle exfoliation for the treatment of fine wrinkles, sun damage, acne scars and mild hyper pigmentation. Unlike crystal-based technology, the Diamond Tone improves skin texture and luminosity while achieving glowing skin with a dewy, smooth texture. Best results with a series of 5 treatments.
- Microdermabrasion (with Oxygen) Hydrates and adds moisture, enhances volume, calms, freshens, fills in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Microdermabrasion (with Chemical Peel) (60) — $150.00 Hydrates and adds moisture, enhances volume, calms, freshens, fills in fine lines and wrinkles.
- VI peel The Vi Peel (Vitality Institute) is a gentle yet powerful medical-grade chemical peel for the treatment of acne and acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, age and sunspots, hyperpigmentation, melasma, rosacea, enlarged pores, oil balancing, and overall skin health.- VI Peel has developed 5 custom peels to choose from –
– VI Peel for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation,
– VI Precision Peel for anti-aging, sun damage and body treatments,
– VI Precision Plus Peel for pigmentation, acne scarring, age spots and lightening,
– VI Peel Purify Peel for acne, acne scarring and oily skin and
– VI Peel Purify with Precision Plus for acne, acne scarring and lightening.
- Dermaplaning Effective and safe exfoliation procedure. It uses a sterile surgical scalpel to shave the surface of the skin to remove excess dead skin and peach fuzz hairs. The tool is held and is brushed along the skin to remove the hair and skin cells. It is generally a standalone procedure, but it does create deeper product penetration boosting the products effects. The procedure makes skin look and feel smoother and will reduces the appearance of acne scars.
- Hand Treatment A exfoliation massage into your hands to remove the dead skin., then we use special heated gloves with vitamins to nourish and moisturize within minutes.
- Back Facial Purifies and tones back using our finest facial techniques. Exfoliates, hydrates, and rejuvenates your skin.
- Blue L.E.D Light Therapy
- HydraFacial With LED Light Therapy Occasionally, our skin needs extra attention, so it looks and feels its best. Although traditional facials can be beneficial, HydraFacial is the ultimate skin rejuvenator that is customized to improve enlarged pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. Instead of intensive laser treatments, HydraFacial is a resurfacing system that exfoliates, cleans, hydrates, and detoxifies skin in just three simple steps. HydraFacial is a 3 in 1 treatment process. In the first step, you will receive the mechanical exfoliation of microdermabrasion that sheds off all damaged skin cells. This is followed by a light chemical peel and painless extractions, then an infusion of hydration to nourish, protect and plump the skin for an outstanding HydraFacial glow. Light therapy provides additional benefits after the HydraFacial™ treatment. LED light therapy uses specific wavelengths of light, which give off energy that stimulates your cells, to increase your skin’s production of collagen and elastin and decrease the bacteria and inflammation responsible for breakouts. In turn, your skin becomes firmer, clearer, smoother, and more youthful.
- Microneedling & mesotherapy Microneedling is an all-natural process (also known as collagen induction therapy) that triggers the skin to heal itself by creating perforation on the skin. Microneedling treatment can improve skin surface, tone, pore size, and immovability. This procedure entails puncturing the skin with very tiny needles to stimulate the skin to produce elastin and collagen. Results can incorporate improved surface and firmness; this procedure is effective in increasing skin elasticity. After the procedure, your skin will appear tighter and smoother.
- Package of 3 Microneedling & mesotherapy $1150.00